Qualifa, traditionally generate qualified leads using outbound marketing. They host content (white papers etc) online and then use their multi-lingual onshore call centre in the UK to profile and qualify opportunities. They provide real-time delivery of leads through to client CRM and Marketing Automation systems such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo and more.
Setting up an entirely new Delegate Acquisition team within Qualifa had been a challenge for the internal team given that this had not been the core focus of the business.
The skills required to convert leads to paying customers instead of traditional data capture was a challenge for their internal capabilities.
- Assess internal capability
- Devise and deliver a concise training programme for 4 reps
- Implement measurement framework
- Create and roll-out incentives to promote the right behaviours
- Design and train the team on Pipeline management
- Within 6 weeks, average team closing ratio increased 700%
- Qualifa management team continue to use incentives/gamification which has had positive impact on team morale and performance
- Improved staff performance has lead to business case to grow team and support Imago (parent company) on wider delegate acquisition projects